Seaplane Getaway to South Stradbroke Island
- Picked up by Chauffeured driven car. (Brisbane extra cost)
- Spectacular day trip to South Stradbroke Island by seaplane
- Bike ride, Canoe, paddle board, play volleyball, explore or just relax by the island pool or beach
- Delicious lunch choices at either Couran Cove Resort, Tipplers Bar and Cafe or Maclarens Beach Bar
- Your Maybech chauffeur will be waiting for you on your return to take you back to your collection point. Unless you decide to extend the day with another experince?
- Price is per couple.
Take the ultimate day trip to beautiful South Stradbroke Island by seaplane. Enjoy a spectacular scenic flight over the Gold Coast. Plan an action packed day or just relax in the tropical surroundings. This is a unique way to experience the wondrous beauty of the Gold Coast!
- Pickup and drop off by chauffeured driven vehicle.
- Seaplane flight to South Stradbroke Island for 2 people.
Departing Seaworld Resort, you will experience some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in Queensland, combining the world famous beaches of Surfers Paradise and the natural beauty of the Pacific Ocean. Your flight up to Stradbroke Island takes you over some amazing places including the Southport Broadwater, Seaworld, The Sovereign Islands, Couran Cove Resort and you will see many of the islands that make up the Moreton Bay Marine Park.
The flight finishes with a thrilling landing in the Tipplers passage in front of McLarens Landing or at Couran Cove Resort - the choice is yours.
There are three different resorts/restaurants on South Stradbroke Island. You can go to any, or all of them, during your stay at the island. When you fly over the pilot will show you all the places available. You can then make your decision as to where you want to land and start your day. During the day you can decide where you want to be picked up from and let the pilot know. The seaplane is quite flexible and you can walk between the resorts as well.
The three locations to choose from on South Stradbroke Island are Couran Cove Island Resort, Tipplers Bar and Cafe and Maclarens Landing. (weekends only). All the locations have a beautiful natural bushland setting overlooking there own calm water beach. There are many things to do on the island for free such as canoes, playing volleyball, exploring the beaches and bush paths with a push bike or just relaxing by the pool or the beach. If you love animals, you can spend time feeding the wallabies, or find some of the other animals that roam the beautiful and tranquil surroundings. On the busy days you can choose other activities like jet skiing and speedboat rides - we leave those options to you.
Lunch is your choice of one of the four magnificent restaurants, each with its own unique view, or you can bring your own picnic and use one of the picnic areas on the island. In the afternoon the Seaplane will take you back to Seaworld Resort. The flight home will be either along South Stradbroke Island beach, which is truly stunning, and often you will catch a glimpse of some of the 10,000 Humpback Whales that swim pass the Gold Coast beaches between May and November. The other option is to go via Sovereign Islands and see some of the multimillion-dollar mansions and canals. Without doubt this is a truly spectacular and unique way to experience the wondrous beauty of the Gold Coast with a partner or the whole family!
- Please allow five hours for this experience
- This experience includes 20 minutes flying time - plenty of time to see way up the coast!
- Available 7 days a week, year-round
Numbers on the Day
The aircraft can accommodate 5 passengers, so there may be other people on board.
- Lunch is at your own cost and payable on the day
- Kids under two fly free