Hot Air Ballooning Over Greater Brisbane with Breakfast
- Your Maybech Chauffeur will collect you early in the morning and transfer you to your hot air balloon.
- Magnificent and magical one hour flight
- Soak in the breathtaking city and country views below
- Commemorative Flight certificate
- Price is for 2
- Chauffeur Transfer back to you collection point. Or maybe extend the day with another experience?
Ever wanted to experience hot air ballooning over the Greater Brisbane region and surrounds? Now you can enjoy superb and glorious views whilst floating majestically and effortlessly over the stunning Valley's of the Scenic Rim, Somerset and the heritage city of Ipswich.
- Pickup and drop off by chauffeured driven vehicle
- Optional participation in balloon inflation & deflation
- Approximately one hour hot air balloon flight
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Full in-flight commentary
- Flight program transportation
- After flight restaurant breakfast
- Optional purchase of inflight balloon photos CD
The Greater Brisbane regions including Ipswich, Somerset and Scenic Rim in South East Queensland is the ultimate place to experience the magic and adventure of hot air ballooning. For your boutique ballooning experience, we are just a short 30 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD. 45 minutes prior to sunrise, your pilot will brief you and your fellow passengers on the plan for the morning ahead. After final weather checks by the pilot, you will then be taken to the chosen launch site, based on the mornings wind speed and direction. You might even be able to assist with the inflation of the hot air balloon. Once the balloon is inflated, you will lift off for your hot air balloon ride, which will be approximately one hour in duration. Whilst floating majestically and effortlessly, your hot air balloon ride combines the city and country in one flight.
As the world slowly awakens, you float peacefully overhead, witnessing the serenity in slow motion from the balloon basket. Breathtaking views of the city of Ipswich and its classic Queenslanders, heritage buildings and homes, Flinders Peak, The Great Dividing and McPherson Ranges, Mount Tamborine, Moreton Bay, the skyline of Brisbane, Wivenhoe Dam, the Brisbane, Fassifern and Lockyer Valleys and the Brisbane and Bremer Rivers. Upon landing, you may become involved in assisting the crew in packing up the hot air balloon or taking photographs. Afterwards our crew will return you to Ipswich for a delicious restaurant breakfast including a full hot breakfast and a continental breakfast spread. A commemorative flight certificate will be presented to each passenger to conclude the mornings activity.
- Flights run daily at sunrise (weather and numbers permitting)
- Please allow three to four hours for the entire experience
- The actual flight is one hour in duration
- Start times vary throughout the year, depending on the sunrise time. You meet approximately 45 minutes prior to sunrise
- This experience is not available Christmas Day
Numbers on the Day
Minimum of four and a maximum of 10 passengers per flight. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the experience provider reserves the right to reschedule your experience for a later date.
Please telephone the booking office, the night prior to the flight to confirm flight time and weather conditions. This experience is completely weather dependent. In the event of poor weather, the experience provider will reschedule your experience for a later date.
Hot air ballooning is an outdoor, early morning, soft adventure activity. Comfortable layers of outdoor clothing to match the season are recommended, a hat and sturdy shoes for the morning dew. No open foot wear or high heels are permitted.