Full paradise day trip to Stradbroke Island
Your day will start with your Mayech Chauffeur driven vehicle picking you up to transfer you to Cleveland Ferry terminal for your departure to North Stradbroke Island leaving at 9.00 am, which is Queensland’s most popular Island yet it is only a short 45 minute ferry ride across the beautiful Moreton Bay. The second largest sand island in the World (40km long), it has everything – the untouched beauty of its beaches and rugged coastline, the crystal clear waters, and an abundance of Australian wildlife. Your day will be a memorable experience of Brisbane and Australia. Your best chance to spot koala, kangaroo, dolphin, sea turtles and giant manta rays in the wild!
* Full day, your Chauffeur and vehicle will be at your use the whole day as directed. Your trip Includes departure from Brisbane City and return ferry transfers to Stradbroke Island. The cruise across Moreton Bay is a tour in itself!
* Visit Brown Lake with its pure white beaches and its Tea-Tree oil infused waters. Time for a swim anyone?
* Walk the Gorge. This fantastic walk around the rugged North Gorge headland includes some spectacular scenery.
* Spot the wild life. Stradbroke has large colonies of koala. Kangaroos can normally be seen lazing in the sun. In its crystal clear waters, an abundance of marine life can be easily spotted.
* Visit Point Lookout. A bonus in Winter (May to October) is a great chance to see the Humpback Whale.
* Take in all the popular spots – Cylinder, Frenchman’s and Main Beaches, the historical town of Dunwich and the fishing village of Amity.
* An extended stop at Cylinder Beach will allow you time to swim in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean (Life Guards on duty) or simply stroll the white beaches and enjoy the Australian lifestyle. Don’t forget the bathers!
Up to 6 guests included.
With so much to do and see your Chauffeur will discuss with you and organise the day so you get the most from what you want and will make time for lunch at the Stradbroke Island Resort with its amazing views across to Moreton Island.
(Lunch not included in price).
Your return Ferry leaves at 4.00 pm with arrival back in the very picturesque town of Cleveland. Your Chauffeur will then take you back to pickup point which if this was Brisbane City will get you there around 6pm. Or you have the option to extend your day and leave the island at 5.00pm and on arrival at Cleveland (6.00 pm approximtly) enjoy dinner at one of the great restuarants in Raby Bay Marina or maybe to the historical Light House Restuarant at Cleveland Point. After which your chauffeur will be waiting for you to take you back to your pickup point ready for a good night sleep!