Dolphin Cruise To Tangalooma Wrecks
Your Chauffeur will pick you up from Brisbane location (or Gold Coast / Sunshine Coast at an additional fee) and transfer you to your cruise ship for your day of fun where you will get to:
- Explore the crystal clear waters of Moreton Bay
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board
- Discover dolphins and the Tangalooma Wrecks
(Please note this experience is priced per couple)
Enjoy a day in tropical paradise as you're taken on an eco tour of discovery, exploring the crystal clear waters of the Moreton Bay Marine Park. Keep your eyes peeled for bottlenose dolphins and an abundance of marine life as you journey to the Tangalooma Wrecks. Snorkelling and meals are included.
- Full day dolphin discovery cruise to the Tangalooma Wrecks
- Morning tea upon boarding
- Chicken and seafood smorgasbord lunch
- Afternoon tea and tropical fruit platter
- Fish feeding - around the Tangalooma Wrecks
- Chauffeur driven transfers
Enjoy a full day dolphin discovery cruise exploring Moreton Bay Marine Park. The area is home to a myriad of marine species including over 700 bottlenose dolphins, loggerhead turtles and dugongs. It's also the migratory path of the majestic humpback whale which visit these waters between the months of June to November.
This guided tour includes fish feeding and a snorkelling stop at the incredible Tangalooma Wrecks or Flinders Reef, dependant on the days conditions. Flinders Reef contains the highest number of coral and fish species out of all sub-tropical reef systems! You'll be treated to morning tea upon boarding, a delicious smorgasbord lunch including chicken and seafood, and afternoon tea paired with a tropical fruit platter.
NOTE: This is a seasonal experience, strictly available between 4th November 2017 to May 27th 2018.